As you are all aware, this past year has been unlike most because of the COVID-19 pandemic. We on the Cougar Crew team have been fortunate enough to find ways to continue to operate and practice by working with the University to ensure the safety of our members and coaches. We are happy to announce Rent-A-Rower has been added to the list of approved, safe activities we can do this spring.
Rent-A-Rower will look different than it has in past years to prevent any potential spread of COVID-19:
- All jobs must be performed outside.
- Rowers will be wearing masks and gloves while on the job
- Any tools used will be sanitized before and after use
- At least 6 feet of social distancing will be in effect at all times
- We are also asking customers to fill out the WSU Guest COVID-19 attestation before rowers arrive, link here
For each job, there is a minimum of 2 rowers and a maximum of 4 rowers per job. These changes are to limit the number of people on each job site and ensure a safe social distance. We charge $15/hour per rower and each job must be a minimum of 2 hours.
To schedule rowers, please click the link and fill out the form below. Please fill out all fields and make sure you click “Submit.” If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we are thankful for your support. If you know anyone who could use our services, we’d be grateful for the referral. GO COUGS!
The information collected here is used for Rent-a-Rower purposes only. We respect your privacy and would never sell or distribute your information to anyone at anytime.